1. The following may apply for a Spartans Worldwide Corporation dealership package:
2. The application is a mutually binding agreement between the Dealers and Spartans Worldwide Corporation only upon approval of the Company.
3. The dealership package is non-refundable and is considered as a personal account of the dealer. It may be only assigned/ transferred/ sold to another person so long as the person is the dealer’s member of the family up to the 2nd degree of affinity. In the event of the dealers’ premature death, the law of succession applies.
4. The sponsor designated in the submitted Application Form shall be the permanent sponsor of the incoming dealer. If the dealer wishes to transfer to a different sponsor, the dealer shall observe five (5) months “cool down” period and shall not make any single transaction from his/her account. The cool down period shall commence from the last day a transaction was made from his/her account.
5. The dealership package shall not entail an Employee-Employer relationship. The dealer is considered as an independent dealer or business partner of Spartans Worldwide Corporation. He/she shall not claim to represent the Company nor make any agreements under the Company name unless otherwise mentioned in this Terms and Conditions.
6. A dealer-company relationship shall be exercised. The dealer understands that the webtool may be used as a personal home-based business as provided by the Spartans Worldwide Corporation.
7. The dealer is entitled to maximize the Spartans Worldwide Corporation’s Earning program. Packages purchased are LIFETIME accounts provided that NO VIOLATIONS are committed against the Company Policy and Terms and Conditions.
8. The dealer is eligible to product discounts, sales bonuses, incentives, and any other benefits scheme that the company will establish regularly so long as the dealer acted in good faith and in anytime, had not violated the Company’s Code of Ethics and Company Policy.
9. The dealer shall be compelled to abide by the Company Code of Ethics and Policy. Failure to do so may result to Account suspension or Termination. The Company shall not be responsible to any liability that may arise because of violating the Code of Ethics and Policy.
10. The dealer shall always observe our Third-Party Partner’s Rules and Regulations.
11. As a dealer, you hereby agree to conform to all Anti Money-laundering (AML) regulations and ‘Know Your Customer” (KYC) procedures relevant to your operations and activities as a dealer, including the supplying of your customers’ information, documentary requirements and other evidence as may be required by the Company and/or relevant regulatory agency. This is a condition precedent to your operations as a Spartans Worldwide Corporation dealer.
12. The following fees shall apply to requests related to dealership accounts.
13. Cross-lining and cross-sponsoring are prohibited. Such can be a ground for termination and cancellation of his/her dealer’s web tool account.
14. A prior written approval from the management of Spartans Worldwide Corporation or any of its authorized representative must be secured before any form of advertisement in mainstream media is made, other than the Company’s existing advertisement and marketing materials and postings on its official website and official social media pages.
15. All proprietary rights that may arise by virtue of this dealership agreement shall inure for the sole and exclusive benefit of Spartans Worldwide Corporation. As such, you hereby assign to the Company as its exclusive property, all the rights, title and interest to all copyrights, inventions, innovations and/or ideas developed or conceived solely by you or jointly with others at any time during the existence of this Agreement and which copyrights, inventions, innovations and/or ideas relate to the scope of or the performance of your duties and responsibilities as dealer of SWC.
16. You are sternly warned that making any misrepresentations, revisions, modifications, or alterations of the Company’s trademark, brand, logos, marks, marketing plan, products, advertisement, marketing materials and other company provided marketing tools, is prohibited. Otherwise, it shall be deemed violation of the Company’s rules, regulations, and policies.
17. It is the dealer’s duty to keep abreast of the law. As a dealer of SWC, you shall diligently settle and comply with the designated government agency/local government unit all licenses, permits and other regulatory requirements, including all due taxes from the taxable sales bonuses earned from SWC.
18. The Company reserves the right to modify and update its policies for its best interest and that of its dealers as well as the right to terminate the dealership on the grounds inimical to the interest of Spartans Worldwide Corporation and its dealers.
19. The Company provides scheduled trainings, orientation, and demos for dealers. The Dealer is required to attend all trainings first before offering the services to anyone. Failure to do so shall not render the Company liable for any misuse and mis interpretation of the dealer.
20. SWC offers a financial program which pays a commission for referring sales. Successful Results of our members are not a guarantee that you will make money. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic.
21. The dealer must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current always. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
22. The dealers are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
23. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
24. By signing this form, the Dealer agrees to follow and adhere to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
By using this service, I agree to the following:
Our employee and dealers code of ethics and business conduct outlines our expectations regarding the behavior of our employees and dealers towards other members, customers, stakeholders, and society.
Our company stands for the core values of synergy, honesty, and integrity. As such, we expect all organization members to be directed by the same values in their judgment and behavior.
Open communication and expression should be guided by the desire for a respectful, safe, and collaborative working environment.
This policy applies to all organizational members and dealers regardless of rank or employment type.
Compliance with law
Employees and dealers of SWC must work to protect the company and its legal interests by complying with all environmental, trading, safety, and privacy laws.
Safety in the working environment
All employees and dealers should respect their colleagues, supervisors, other dealers, and customers. Any discriminatory behavior or harassment will not be tolerated.
Employees of SWC must show integrity and professionalism in every aspect of conduct, including matters involving absenteeism, tardiness, and dress code compliance. Personal appearance should project the company’s commitment to professionalism.
All employees and dealers should fulfill their work with integrity and respect toward our customers. Members are discouraged from accepting gifts from clients, or partners for the benefit of another party. We are all expected to avoid any personal, financial, or other interests that may interfere with the quality of work.
Care for the physical environment
Employees and dealers of SWC should treat company property and their physical environment with respect and care.
Employees and dealers of SWC who repeatedly or deliberately fail to follow our code of conduct will meet an appropriate disciplinary action.
Following a clear warning, employees and dealers who persistently show indecorous behavior may face demotion, reprimand, detraction of benefits, suspension, or termination.
Legal actions may be taken in cases of theft, embezzlement, corruption, and other unlawful actions.